JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - A traffic stop leaves a man facing meth charges tonight.
Johnson City police tell us they stopped 27-year-old William Duncan after receiving complaints about meth manufacturing at a local apartment complex. Officers tell us they found an active one pot meth lab in his trunk.
William Duncan was arrested and charged with initiation of the process to manufacture methamphetamine.
- UPDATE: 29-year-old miner suffers several broken bones in Buchanan County
- Dozens disappointed after local legislators a no-show at meeting in Johnson City
- Crews will scale back the search effort for a missing man on South Holston Lake
- Democratic candidate for Virginia Governor discusses improving Southwest Virginia economy
- One person dead in Sunday morning car crash