JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - A traffic stop leaves a man facing meth charges tonight.
Johnson City police tell us they stopped 27-year-old William Duncan after receiving complaints about meth manufacturing at a local apartment complex. Officers tell us they found an active one pot meth lab in his trunk.
William Duncan was arrested and charged with initiation of the process to manufacture methamphetamine.
- 'Genius Hour' inspiring unique products from Bristol middle schoolers
- Official: Trump to revoke transgender bathroom guidance
- Poll: 51 percent of Tennesseans approve of Trump's job performance
- UPDATE: Suspected Kingsport killer gets $250K bond
- Dirty dancing: Caretaker charged for naughty dance in front of dementia patient