JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - A Butler, Tennessee man faces charges after Johnson City Police say he used an expired prescription to get medication from a local pharmacy.
Police tell us 48-year-old Freddie Mooney is charged with drug fraud. Officers say evidence showed Mooney was going to the Walgreens on South Roan Street and got hydrocodone with prescriptions that had expired. But police say they had been renewed fraudulently.
Mooney was booked into the Washington County, Tennessee Detention Center on a 10-thousand dollar bond.
- Police: Car plows into parade crowd in New Orleans; 12 hurt
- VA Gubernatorial Candidate campaigning in Southwest Virginia
- Mall at Johnson City full of race cars for season preview
- Final contract signed to transfer Sullivan North to Kingsport City Schools
- Gov. amends SWVa. lawmaker's bill to raise fine for driving slowly in left lane