JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - A Butler, Tennessee man faces charges after Johnson City Police say he used an expired prescription to get medication from a local pharmacy.
Police tell us 48-year-old Freddie Mooney is charged with drug fraud. Officers say evidence showed Mooney was going to the Walgreens on South Roan Street and got hydrocodone with prescriptions that had expired. But police say they had been renewed fraudulently.
Mooney was booked into the Washington County, Tennessee Detention Center on a 10-thousand dollar bond.
- Former addict overcomes addiction, becomes drug court coordinator
- Man with bladed gloves, clown makeup held in Denver stabbing
- US Postal Service issues new Thoreau stamp at Walden Pond
- Derby Day event raises $31,000 for hunger prevention programs in Greene Co.
- Philadelphia man who spent 24 years in prison is exonerated