JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - A Butler, Tennessee man faces charges after Johnson City Police say he used an expired prescription to get medication from a local pharmacy.
Police tell us 48-year-old Freddie Mooney is charged with drug fraud. Officers say evidence showed Mooney was going to the Walgreens on South Roan Street and got hydrocodone with prescriptions that had expired. But police say they had been renewed fraudulently.
Mooney was booked into the Washington County, Tennessee Detention Center on a 10-thousand dollar bond.
- Kingsport police searching for five sex offenders
- Updated Endangered Child Alert issued for 13-year-old girl
- Updated Volvo recalls 44K vehicles; leak can cause air bag problem
- New Fundraiser and concert to be held for John Battle coach who has brain cancer
- Updated UPDATE: Elizabethon police identify suspect in credit card theft case