JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - Three teen-aged boys will go before a judge in Johnson City on charges related to the burglary of a West Market Street business.
Johnson City Police tell us the incident happened August 10. Police say the suspects got into Bays Mart through a back window and into the ceiling of the business.
The suspects, ages 14 and 15, are accused of stealing about $50 worth of cigars from behind the counter, then leaving through the front door.
Police say surveillance video helped them identify the three boys and led to their arrest September 12. All three are charged with burglary and theft under $500.
They will all appear in Johnson City Juvenile Court.
- Sheriff confirms murder in Unicoi County, TN
- School officials, parents discuss future of Weaver Elementary
- Unicoi County woman charged with first degree murder in Monday stabbing incident
- Bristol, TN taking steps to use drones in fire and police operations
- Trump supporters and protesters rally in downtown Abingdon