JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - Three teen-aged boys will go before a judge in Johnson City on charges related to the burglary of a West Market Street business.
Johnson City Police tell us the incident happened August 10. Police say the suspects got into Bays Mart through a back window and into the ceiling of the business.
The suspects, ages 14 and 15, are accused of stealing about $50 worth of cigars from behind the counter, then leaving through the front door.
Police say surveillance video helped them identify the three boys and led to their arrest September 12. All three are charged with burglary and theft under $500.
They will all appear in Johnson City Juvenile Court.
- Abingdon Police investigating after a train hit a pedestrian
- Congressman Phil Roe is working on reforming the Affordable Care Act
- IN LIKE A LION: Potential for strong storms on Wednesday
- BMS and Buffalo Wild Wings host Daytona 500 watch parties in the Tri-Cities
- Police say man on drugs led officials on hour-long chase in Johnson City