A 17-year old is facing burglary charges after police said he went into a man's house with a loaded rifle.
The Johnson City Police said it happened Sunday on West Brook Lane.
The homeowner told police he found a man inside his house carrying a long rifle, when he confronted him, he ran.
Officers found the gun near the victim's home. The juvenile male was found in the area and identified as the suspect.
He is charged with aggravated burglary, armed dangerous felony and underage consumption.
- Johnson City man found guilty of second degree murder
- Five people running for three seats on Johnson City Commission
- Weighing options for ambulance services in Hawkins County
- Animal shelter needs help with overcrowding, charging less for adoption
- Local firefighters had rare opportunity to train in a real life setting