A 17-year old is facing burglary charges after police said he went into a man's house with a loaded rifle.
The Johnson City Police said it happened Sunday on West Brook Lane.
The homeowner told police he found a man inside his house carrying a long rifle, when he confronted him, he ran.
Officers found the gun near the victim's home. The juvenile male was found in the area and identified as the suspect.
He is charged with aggravated burglary, armed dangerous felony and underage consumption.
- Final contract signed to transfer Sullivan North to Kingsport City Schools
- Gov. amends SWVa. lawmaker's bill to raise fine for driving slowly in left lane
- Neighbors propose traffic mural for Johnson City Tree Streets
- Enjoying record high heat in February
- "Compassion International" exhibition in Gray this weekend