A 17-year old is facing burglary charges after police said he went into a man's house with a loaded rifle.
The Johnson City Police said it happened Sunday on West Brook Lane.
The homeowner told police he found a man inside his house carrying a long rifle, when he confronted him, he ran.
Officers found the gun near the victim's home. The juvenile male was found in the area and identified as the suspect.
He is charged with aggravated burglary, armed dangerous felony and underage consumption.
- Bristol, Va. firefighters post billboards ahead of public hearing
- Two boys charged with reckless burning in Kingsport IGA fire
- Instantly healing technology tested on human in Kingsport
- Union High School Marching Bears performing in National Memorial Day Parade
- Red Onion inmate, D.C. sniper teen could get new trial