JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - Police say they've arrested the suspect in a bank robbery that happened May 3.
Johnson City Police charged William Jacob Henry with the robbery of Eastman Credit Union on Roan Street. Click here to read more about that story.
Police believe Henry came in with socks over his hands, demanded money from the teller and took off on foot.
Surveillance video captured the suspect in a purple long sleeve shirt and dark colored pants, as seen above.
Police say they were eventually able to identify the suspect as Henry from that photo.
They tell News 5 Henry is out of jail on a $10,000 bond. He's scheduled to be in court Thursday at 1:30 p.m.
- New Ariana Grande returning to Manchester for benefit show
- New 44 hits found in DNA testing of Virginia's backlogged rape evidence
- KISS concert in Manchester canceled after terrorist attacks
- Tennessee governor signs NRA-backed metal detector gun bill
- Former Texas nurse accused of killing dozens of kids in '80s