JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - Construction continues on East Tennessee State's parking garage.
We learned it may take a little bite longer than first expected. The garage is ready enough for parking, but it's still a construction site around it.
The Vice President of ETSU, David Collins, says, "We are working on some construction pathways for the students, but in discussions with the students that Dr. Noland had, they said they would prefer all that be done so we could have to work around the construction."
They could begin parking as soon as two weeks from now, but for safety concerns the walkway for students from the garage into campus will have to be completed first.
- New 7-foot-7 'Game of Thrones' actor Neil Fingleton dies at 36
- Updated Seoul: 4 N. Korean spies involved in Kim killing in Malaysia
- Abingdon Police investigating after a train hit a pedestrian
- Congressman Phil Roe is working on reforming the Affordable Care Act
- IN LIKE A LION: Potential for strong storms on Wednesday