JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - Construction continues on East Tennessee State's parking garage.
We learned it may take a little bite longer than first expected. The garage is ready enough for parking, but it's still a construction site around it.
The Vice President of ETSU, David Collins, says, "We are working on some construction pathways for the students, but in discussions with the students that Dr. Noland had, they said they would prefer all that be done so we could have to work around the construction."
They could begin parking as soon as two weeks from now, but for safety concerns the walkway for students from the garage into campus will have to be completed first.
- Updated Police investigation into Newport News suspect ends in Smyth County
- Greene County teen admits to murder
- Updated Public sessions begin Monday regarding MSHA/Wellmont merger
- Updated Hot summer weather ruins crops in the region, benefits others
- Police identify person of interest in old General Mills building fire