A stabbing on Monday in Johnson City has left one person injured with non-life threatening injuries.
Sgt. Mike Adams of the JCPD told News 5 that it occurred in the 100 block of Boone Street and although they have identified a suspect, his identity is not being revealed at this time because of the ongoing investigation.
Adams confirmed that the victim was treated then checked himself out of the hospital. A motive for the stabbing was not given by police.
- President Trump and family now land owners in Hawkins County
- Businesses in downtown Marion deck the windows for holiday contest
- UPDATE: Bristol, Tennessee man sentenced to 10 years for child sex crimes
- Sullivan County Highway Department has new tools to clear slippery roads
- UPDATE: Governor Haslam offers $5K reward for info on Bristol Walmart murder