JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - One half of Johnson City is blanketed with snow, while the other half is dry.
Most of the main roads in the city have been cleared, but many of the secondary road in the south part of the city are slick and covered with snow.
The worst roads are on the south side of Johnson City -- the roads off of South Roan Street, which were clear as of noon Wednesday, and Okolona Road and Old Lewis Road, still covered at that time.
Due to large amount of snow Johnson City and Washington County, TN schools are closed Wednesday.
News 5 WCYB is working to find out when crew will clear the roads.
- Pastor's wife charged with embezzling from church in Kingsport
- Four charged in Church Hill home invasion case
- Updated Drought causes high levels of sodium in Coeburn's drinking water
- Updated Attorney: Alabama mom delivered stillborn baby after snorting heroin
- Kingsport police searching for man accused in deputy-involved hit-and-run