JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - Johnson City Police continue to investigate details of a strange shooting.
Police tell us 28-year-old Quinton Rogers showed up at the Johnson City Medical Center Wednesday afternoon with a gunshot wound to the stomach.
Johnson City investigators tell us they may never know what happened to because Rogers is not cooperating with investigators.
No charges have been filed in the case.
- Updated Figure skater Scott Hamilton diagnosed with 3rd brain tumor
- Life Care agrees to pay $145 million for role in false claims to Medicare, TRICARE
- Trial in Carter County begins for man accused of trying to kill deputy while in jail
- Third suspect in Nashville tourist's death arrested
- Virginia city may consider "In God We Trust" motto for its city hall