JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - Johnson City Police continue to investigate details of a strange shooting.
Police tell us 28-year-old Quinton Rogers showed up at the Johnson City Medical Center Wednesday afternoon with a gunshot wound to the stomach.
Johnson City investigators tell us they may never know what happened to because Rogers is not cooperating with investigators.
No charges have been filed in the case.
- Hawkins Co. commission halfway to $40 wheel tax increase
- VA Coal and Energy Alliance Conference: Industry leaders optimistic about coal rebound
- McAuliffe announces millions for 'green' overhaul in Russell Co. Schools
- UPDATE: Former regional jail guards indicted for contraband, bribes
- Letter: Flynn cites 'public frenzy,' invokes 5th Amendment