JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - Johnson City Police continue to investigate details of a strange shooting.
Police tell us 28-year-old Quinton Rogers showed up at the Johnson City Medical Center Wednesday afternoon with a gunshot wound to the stomach.
Johnson City investigators tell us they may never know what happened to because Rogers is not cooperating with investigators.
No charges have been filed in the case.
- Updated Police: Car plows into parade crowd in New Orleans; 12 hurt
- VA Gubernatorial Candidate campaigning in Southwest Virginia
- Mall at Johnson City full of race cars for season preview
- Final contract signed to transfer Sullivan North to Kingsport City Schools
- Gov. amends SWVa. lawmaker's bill to raise fine for driving slowly in left lane