A second person is facing charges in connection to a theft at a Johnson City jewelry store.
Police say they arrested Paul Perkins for his participation in the theft at Dempsey's Jewelers on January 29.
Johnson City officers arrested Perkins in North Carolina; he was taken to Johnson City to face charges of theft of property over $60,000.
Kingsley Perkins is already facing charges for her part in the theft. They say she was seen on camera walking out of the store in January with three rings.
Johnson City Police say an additional arrest is pending.
- Updated Local church group donating ‘Sensory Quilts' to nursing homes in Carter County
- Whitaker sentenced to 15 years in Jonesborough child abuse case
- People living in the Lynn Garden community feel unsafe after deadly shooting
- UPDATE: Carter Co. inmate back in custody
- McAuliffe awards $300,000 grant to Virginia Drone Project