A second person is facing charges in connection to a theft at a Johnson City jewelry store.
Police say they arrested Paul Perkins for his participation in the theft at Dempsey's Jewelers on January 29.
Johnson City officers arrested Perkins in North Carolina; he was taken to Johnson City to face charges of theft of property over $60,000.
Kingsley Perkins is already facing charges for her part in the theft. They say she was seen on camera walking out of the store in January with three rings.
Johnson City Police say an additional arrest is pending.
- Police: Car plows into parade crowd in New Orleans; 12 hurt
- VA Gubernatorial Candidate campaigning in Southwest Virginia
- Mall at Johnson City full of race cars for season preview
- Final contract signed to transfer Sullivan North to Kingsport City Schools
- Gov. amends SWVa. lawmaker's bill to raise fine for driving slowly in left lane