A second person is facing charges in connection to a theft at a Johnson City jewelry store.
Police say they arrested Paul Perkins for his participation in the theft at Dempsey's Jewelers on January 29.
Johnson City officers arrested Perkins in North Carolina; he was taken to Johnson City to face charges of theft of property over $60,000.
Kingsley Perkins is already facing charges for her part in the theft. They say she was seen on camera walking out of the store in January with three rings.
Johnson City Police say an additional arrest is pending.
- Police: Woman dead following shooting in Sullivan County
- Warrant issued, suspect at large in Washington County, Va. shooting
- Chelsea Clinton at Appalachian State Thursday for early voting event
- Bristol, Tenn. man receives 20 years on federal child porn charge
- Police: Roan Mountain fire fighter charged with arson