JONESBOROUGH, Tenn. - Washington County, Tennessee students could see GPS systems on their school buses.
The Washington County Board of Education began looking at the possibility after the September bus crash that injured 27 students.
They say the addition of the tracking systems to the county's 100 plus buses could cost about $47,000 for the hardware, software and training.
- New Man convicted of vehicular homicide by intoxication denied new trial
- New Former Norton parks and recreation supervisor to plead guilty in sex scandal
- Updated Live to Tell: Dragon crash victim describes ordeal
- New Paralyzed hiker finishes 2,000-plus mile journey
- Updated UPDATE: Carter County rape, incest suspect appears in court