JONESBOROUGH, Tenn. - Washington County, Tennessee students could see GPS systems on their school buses.
The Washington County Board of Education began looking at the possibility after the September bus crash that injured 27 students.
They say the addition of the tracking systems to the county's 100 plus buses could cost about $47,000 for the hardware, software and training.
- Updated Update on Proposed Methadone Clinic for Gray
- Washington County, Virginia man charged with rape of child
- EPA, USDA announces initiative to help bring broadband service to Erwin
- Previously missing Russell County woman found unharmed in Georgia
- Major decision expected Wednesday in relation to proposed Gray methadone clinic