JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - If you're looking for a job, you may want to head to Johnson City.
Tupelo Honey Cafe is hosting a daily job fair, which kicks off Monday, to staff its new location that's headed to downtown Johnson City. The restaurant will open in the historic train station in June.
News 5 says, a job fair to fill both front and back of house positions begins Monday at the Carver Recreation Center in West Watauga Avenue. The job fair runs every weekday through May 12th, from 8 a.m. until 3 p.m.
Restaurant officials say they plan to hire around 110 employees for the new restaurant. If you're interested, visit tupelohoneycafe.com/careers for an application, or you can get an application at the job fair.
- Local church group donating ‘Sensory Quilts' to nursing homes in Carter County
- Whitaker sentenced to 15 years in Jonesborough child abuse case
- People living in the Lynn Garden community feel unsafe after deadly shooting
- UPDATE: Carter Co. inmate back in custody
- McAuliffe awards $300,000 grant to Virginia Drone Project