JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - If you're looking for a job, you may want to head to Johnson City.
Tupelo Honey Cafe is hosting a daily job fair, which kicks off Monday, to staff its new location that's headed to downtown Johnson City. The restaurant will open in the historic train station in June.
News 5 says, a job fair to fill both front and back of house positions begins Monday at the Carver Recreation Center in West Watauga Avenue. The job fair runs every weekday through May 12th, from 8 a.m. until 3 p.m.
Restaurant officials say they plan to hire around 110 employees for the new restaurant. If you're interested, visit tupelohoneycafe.com/careers for an application, or you can get an application at the job fair.
- UPDATE: 29-year-old miner suffers several broken bones in Buchanan County
- Dozens disappointed after local legislators a no-show at meeting in Johnson City
- Crews will scale back the search effort for a missing man on South Holston Lake
- Democratic candidate for Virginia Governor discusses improving Southwest Virginia economy
- One person dead in Sunday morning car crash