JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - Due to inclement weather conditions, the American Cancer Society's Relay For Life of Johnson City "Decades of Hope" on Thursday, March 7 has been rescheduled.
The event will now be held on Monday, March 18 at 6 p.m. at the Johnson City Community Center, 510 Bert Street in Johnson City, Tennessee.
This year the American Cancer Society is celebrating its 100th Birthday and Johnson City is celebrating this milestone at its annual event this summer on June 29 from noon to midnight.
For more information, visit www.RelayForLife.org/JohnsonCityTN.
For information on your area Relay For Life event, call the American Cancer Society 24 hours a day at 1-800-227-2345, or the local office during regular business hours at (423) 975-0635.
- New Pedestrian killed trying to cross interstate in Asheville
- Trial date set for Sullivan County man charged with child sex crimes
- Man sentenced after trying to bring meth to Lee County inmates
- Supreme Court may strike law barring sex offenders from social media
- Updated Sheriff confirms murder in Unicoi County, TN