JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - Due to inclement weather conditions, the American Cancer Society's Relay For Life of Johnson City "Decades of Hope" on Thursday, March 7 has been rescheduled.
The event will now be held on Monday, March 18 at 6 p.m. at the Johnson City Community Center, 510 Bert Street in Johnson City, Tennessee.
This year the American Cancer Society is celebrating its 100th Birthday and Johnson City is celebrating this milestone at its annual event this summer on June 29 from noon to midnight.
For more information, visit www.RelayForLife.org/JohnsonCityTN.
For information on your area Relay For Life event, call the American Cancer Society 24 hours a day at 1-800-227-2345, or the local office during regular business hours at (423) 975-0635.
- New KISS concert in Manchester canceled after terrorist attacks
- New Tennessee governor signs NRA-backed metal detector gun bill
- New Former Texas nurse accused of killing dozens of kids in '80s
- UPDATE: Johnson County juvenile pleads guilty in 2015 murder
- Muslim man sues Little Caesars over pizza labeled 'halal'