JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - Niswonger Childrens Hospital in Johnson City is expanding pediatric care.
Dr. Valentine Nduku from Cincinnati Children's Hospital is coming to Johnson City to help establish a pediatric neuroscience division..
He will be the first pediatric neurosurgeon in the region.
Mountain States Health Alliance says his involvement with the project reflects their dedication to expanding chilrden's health services.
- ETSU student charged following gorilla mask incident at Black Lives Matter protest
- Carter County deputy, former 'Southern Justice' star, charged with murder
- ETSU administration quickly organizes meeting to start conversations about race
- Recovery action walk raises awareness in Wise County
- Police searching for kidnapping suspect