JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - Niswonger Childrens Hospital in Johnson City is expanding pediatric care.
Dr. Valentine Nduku from Cincinnati Children's Hospital is coming to Johnson City to help establish a pediatric neuroscience division..
He will be the first pediatric neurosurgeon in the region.
Mountain States Health Alliance says his involvement with the project reflects their dedication to expanding chilrden's health services.
- Johnson City woman forces her way into occupied motel room
- Lightening strikes BVU sub station in North Bristol, 3,700 customers without power
- Thousands of flags placed on veterans' graves for Memorial day
- Foreign suspect sends bomb threat by fax to Meadowview Center in Kingsport
- Elizabethton Police investigating toddler's death