JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - Niswonger Childrens Hospital in Johnson City is expanding pediatric care.
Dr. Valentine Nduku from Cincinnati Children's Hospital is coming to Johnson City to help establish a pediatric neuroscience division..
He will be the first pediatric neurosurgeon in the region.
Mountain States Health Alliance says his involvement with the project reflects their dedication to expanding chilrden's health services.
- Local church group donating ‘Sensory Quilts' to nursing homes in Carter County
- Whitaker sentenced to 15 years in Jonesborough child abuse case
- People living in the Lynn Garden community feel unsafe after deadly shooting
- UPDATE: Carter Co. inmate back in custody
- McAuliffe awards $300,000 grant to Virginia Drone Project