JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - Niswonger Childrens Hospital in Johnson City is expanding pediatric care.
Dr. Valentine Nduku from Cincinnati Children's Hospital is coming to Johnson City to help establish a pediatric neuroscience division..
He will be the first pediatric neurosurgeon in the region.
Mountain States Health Alliance says his involvement with the project reflects their dedication to expanding chilrden's health services.
- New Police: Woman dead following shooting in Sullivan County
- Person of interest identified in Washington County, Va. shooting
- Local overcrowded animal shelter fighting to avoid euthanasia
- More law enforcement agencies in our region looking to carry a lifesaving drug
- Norton clinic improving health for black lung patients