JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - East Tennessee State University's Quillen College of Medicine has announced it's new leader.
Doctor Robert Meanhs has been named the Dean of the Quillen College of Medicine. He will begin his post March 1.
Means, who is board certified in internal medicine and hematology, comes to ETSU from the University of Kentucky where he currently served as Executive Dean and Professor of Internal Medicine. He is also a member of the Hematology and Blood and Marrow Transplant division.
Means succeeds Dr. Philip Bagnell, who retired last summer after serving as Dean of Medicine since 2006.
- Johnson City man found guilty of second degree murder
- Five people running for three seats on Johnson City Commission
- Weighing options for ambulance services in Hawkins County
- Animal shelter needs help with overcrowding, charging less for adoption
- Local firefighters had rare opportunity to train in a real life setting