JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - East Tennessee State University's Quillen College of Medicine has announced it's new leader.
Doctor Robert Meanhs has been named the Dean of the Quillen College of Medicine. He will begin his post March 1.
Means, who is board certified in internal medicine and hematology, comes to ETSU from the University of Kentucky where he currently served as Executive Dean and Professor of Internal Medicine. He is also a member of the Hematology and Blood and Marrow Transplant division.
Means succeeds Dr. Philip Bagnell, who retired last summer after serving as Dean of Medicine since 2006.
- Johnson City woman forces her way into occupied motel room
- Lightening strikes BVU sub station in North Bristol, 3,700 customers without power
- Thousands of flags placed on veterans' graves for Memorial day
- Foreign suspect sends bomb threat by fax to Meadowview Center in Kingsport
- Elizabethton Police investigating toddler's death