JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - East Tennessee State University's Quillen College of Medicine has announced it's new leader.
Doctor Robert Meanhs has been named the Dean of the Quillen College of Medicine. He will begin his post March 1.
Means, who is board certified in internal medicine and hematology, comes to ETSU from the University of Kentucky where he currently served as Executive Dean and Professor of Internal Medicine. He is also a member of the Hematology and Blood and Marrow Transplant division.
Means succeeds Dr. Philip Bagnell, who retired last summer after serving as Dean of Medicine since 2006.
- Updated Warner Bros. promises previously unreleased Prince music
- Updated US internet disrupted as key firm gets hit by cyberattack
- Pulse Nightclub gates open for unveiling of new memorial
- Early Friday fire in Abingdon sends man to hospital
- School board picks plan for new Boone's Creek school, discusses redistricting issue