JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - Time is running out for Johnson City homeowners to pay property taxes.
They have until December 31. You can pay by going to the Municipal and Safety building on East Main Street. You can also send a check by mail or pay online.
If you miss the deadline, you'll have to pay more.
We're told penalties and interest for late payments will begin adding up on January 2.
- VA Coal and Energy Alliance Conference: Industry leaders optimistic about coal rebound
- McAuliffe announces millions for 'green' overhaul in Russell Co. Schools
- UPDATE: Former regional jail guards indicted for contraband, bribes
- Letter: Flynn cites 'public frenzy,' invokes 5th Amendment
- Bristol Spruce-Up: Deadline approaching for Neighborhood Grant program