JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - Time is running out for Johnson City homeowners to pay property taxes.
They have until December 31. You can pay by going to the Municipal and Safety building on East Main Street. You can also send a check by mail or pay online.
If you miss the deadline, you'll have to pay more.
We're told penalties and interest for late payments will begin adding up on January 2.
- UPDATE: 29-year-old miner suffers several broken bones in Buchanan County
- Democratic candidate for Virginia Governor discusses improving Southwest Virginia economy
- One person dead in Sunday morning car crash
- Dozens of vendors showcase businesses at Home and Garden Show in Johnson City
- Volunteer regional crews assisting in search for Matt Ragan on South Holston Lake