JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - Time is running out for Johnson City homeowners to pay property taxes.
They have until December 31. You can pay by going to the Municipal and Safety building on East Main Street. You can also send a check by mail or pay online.
If you miss the deadline, you'll have to pay more.
We're told penalties and interest for late payments will begin adding up on January 2.
- Court: Greeneville bank manager embezzled more than $1 million
- Local police agencies offering drug take-back services Saturday
- Domtar announces reduced production at Kingsport plant
- Virginia voter registration deadline extended through Friday
- School board picks plan for new Boone's Creek school, discusses redistricting issue