JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - A nearly two-year court battle over a piece of property in downtown Johnson City could soon come to an end.
The attorney representing Johnson City is prepared to present a settlement plan to commissioners Thursday night to close the purchase of the current U-Haul property.
He won't release the specifics until the commissioners see the plan.
If approved, the settlement would end a lengthy court battle between U-Haul and the city over the property.
- Rabies vaccinations offered in Southwest Virginia
- Sports injury seminar aimed to teach coaches how to keep athletes healthy
- Children given free winter coats at the 17th annual Coats For Kids
- Unusual investigation leads to arrest of Bristol, Va. man
- Local agencies participating in National Drug Take-Back Day