JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - The Princeton Review honored ETSU's College of Business and Technology.
They were listed as one of the best business schools to attend for the seventh year in a row.
Dean of the School of Business and Technology, Linda Garceau, says it is a huge accomplishment and they work very hard every year to continue to stay on the list because it is a great marketing tool.
"We are increasingly attracting international students. We are developing a worldwide reputation," said Garceau.
Garceau told News 5 that out of 13,000 business colleges worldwide, only five percent have accredited business programs. Only one percent has accredited accounting programs. She says ETSU has both.
- Johnson City woman forces her way into occupied motel room
- Lightening strikes BVU sub station in North Bristol, 3,700 customers without power
- Thousands of flags placed on veterans' graves for Memorial day
- Foreign suspect sends bomb threat by fax to Meadowview Center in Kingsport
- Elizabethton Police investigating toddler's death