JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - The Princeton Review honored ETSU's College of Business and Technology.
They were listed as one of the best business schools to attend for the seventh year in a row.
Dean of the School of Business and Technology, Linda Garceau, says it is a huge accomplishment and they work very hard every year to continue to stay on the list because it is a great marketing tool.
"We are increasingly attracting international students. We are developing a worldwide reputation," said Garceau.
Garceau told News 5 that out of 13,000 business colleges worldwide, only five percent have accredited business programs. Only one percent has accredited accounting programs. She says ETSU has both.
- New Third suspect in Nashville tourist's death arrested
- Updated Virginia city may consider "In God We Trust" motto for its city hall
- Body discovered near Guest River Gorge
- Red carpet rolled out in Bristol for the movie premiere of 'Believe'
- Rime ice caps area mountain tops just days after record highs