JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - The Johnson City Power Board is asking customers without power to call and report the outage even if they've already done so previously.
JCPB says crews are out working and most customers have power but there are some outages remaining.
JCPB would like customers to call (423) 282-JCPB (5272).
- Rabies vaccinations offered in Southwest Virginia
- Sports injury seminar aimed to teach coaches how to keep athletes healthy
- Children given free winter coats at the 17th annual Coats For Kids
- Unusual investigation leads to arrest of Bristol, Va. man
- Local agencies participating in National Drug Take-Back Day