JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - The Johnson City Power Board is asking customers without power to call and report the outage even if they've already done so previously.
JCPB says crews are out working and most customers have power but there are some outages remaining.
JCPB would like customers to call (423) 282-JCPB (5272).
- Final contract signed to transfer Sullivan North to Kingsport City Schools
- Gov. amends SWVa. lawmaker's bill to raise fine for driving slowly in left lane
- Neighbors propose traffic mural for Johnson City Tree Streets
- Enjoying record high heat in February
- "Compassion International" exhibition in Gray this weekend