JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - The Johnson City Power Board is asking customers without power to call and report the outage even if they've already done so previously.
JCPB says crews are out working and most customers have power but there are some outages remaining.
JCPB would like customers to call (423) 282-JCPB (5272).
- VA Coal and Energy Alliance Conference: Industry leaders optimistic about coal rebound
- McAuliffe announces millions for 'green' overhaul in Russell Co. Schools
- UPDATE: Former regional jail guards indicted for contraband, bribes
- Letter: Flynn cites 'public frenzy,' invokes 5th Amendment
- Bristol Spruce-Up: Deadline approaching for Neighborhood Grant program