JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - A woman is facing several charges after police say she passed several forged checks and stole from a home.
Jennifer Harris is charged with several counts of Identity Theft, Forgery, Theft of Property, and Burglary.
Johnson City Police tell us Harris completed several loan applications using someone else's information then forged and passed several checks.
Police also say Harris broke into a home and stole jewelery and a credit card.
We're told officers found her in Limestone, Tennessee Tuesday afternoon. She is expected to appear in court on Thursday.
- Updated Parents of 11-year-old convicted murderer sued in Jefferson County
- New Buchanan County drug roundup leads to over 20 arrests
- Updated Elizabethton police looking for credit card thieves
- Updated Highway 421 closed Tuesday between Mountain City and Shady Valley
- Tenn. Athletic Dir. Hart was not getting a new contract