JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - A woman is facing several charges after police say she passed several forged checks and stole from a home.
Jennifer Harris is charged with several counts of Identity Theft, Forgery, Theft of Property, and Burglary.
Johnson City Police tell us Harris completed several loan applications using someone else's information then forged and passed several checks.
Police also say Harris broke into a home and stole jewelery and a credit card.
We're told officers found her in Limestone, Tennessee Tuesday afternoon. She is expected to appear in court on Thursday.
- Hawkins Co. commission halfway to $40 wheel tax increase
- VA Coal and Energy Alliance Conference: Industry leaders optimistic about coal rebound
- McAuliffe announces millions for 'green' overhaul in Russell Co. Schools
- UPDATE: Former regional jail guards indicted for contraband, bribes
- Letter: Flynn cites 'public frenzy,' invokes 5th Amendment