JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - A Gray, Tennessee woman is facing charges, accused of stealing from a home she was supposed to be cleaning.
Johnson City Police say Amy Leonard is charged with theft of property over $1,000.
According to a press release, the alleged victim says Leonard was at the home as an employee of a local house cleaning business and property was missing from the home.
Leonard was taken to the Washington County Detention Center on a $10,000 bond.
She is expected to be in court Tuesday morning.
- New Final contract signed to transfer Sullivan North to Kingsport City Schools
- Gov. amends SWVa. lawmaker's bill to raise fine for driving slowly in left lane
- Neighbors propose traffic mural for Johnson City Tree Streets
- Enjoying record high heat in February
- "Compassion International" exhibition in Gray this weekend