JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - A Gray, Tennessee woman is facing charges, accused of stealing from a home she was supposed to be cleaning.
Johnson City Police say Amy Leonard is charged with theft of property over $1,000.
According to a press release, the alleged victim says Leonard was at the home as an employee of a local house cleaning business and property was missing from the home.
Leonard was taken to the Washington County Detention Center on a $10,000 bond.
She is expected to be in court Tuesday morning.
- ETSU student charged following gorilla mask incident at Black Lives Matter protest
- Carter County deputy, former 'Southern Justice' star, charged with murder
- ETSU administration quickly organizes meeting to start conversations about race
- Recovery action walk raises awareness in Wise County
- Police searching for kidnapping suspect