JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - A Gray, Tennessee woman is facing charges, accused of stealing from a home she was supposed to be cleaning.
Johnson City Police say Amy Leonard is charged with theft of property over $1,000.
According to a press release, the alleged victim says Leonard was at the home as an employee of a local house cleaning business and property was missing from the home.
Leonard was taken to the Washington County Detention Center on a $10,000 bond.
She is expected to be in court Tuesday morning.
- Updated Umpire at Little League World Series is from Abindgon
- Updated Take a two-day train excursion through West Virginia
- Updated Workforce development grant providing students training opportunities
- Local kids get an educational tour of the Appalachian Fair
- Lee County man sentenced to 13 years for sexual assault against minor