JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - A Gray, Tennessee woman is facing charges, accused of stealing from a home she was supposed to be cleaning.
Johnson City Police say Amy Leonard is charged with theft of property over $1,000.
According to a press release, the alleged victim says Leonard was at the home as an employee of a local house cleaning business and property was missing from the home.
Leonard was taken to the Washington County Detention Center on a $10,000 bond.
She is expected to be in court Tuesday morning.
- Updated Johnson County woman recovering after vicious dog attack
- New Law enforcement search for dangerous inmate that escaped from local jail
- New Johnson City woman honored by Girl Scouts of the Southern Appalachians
- Updated Johnson City Cardinals may break 20 year attendance record
- Updated Local bank holding 5K run to raise money for Niswonger Children's Hospital