JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - An investigation into a suspicious vehicle leads to drug charges for a Butler, Tennessee man.
Johnson City Police say 30-year-old Donald Curtiss, Jr. was arrested Thursday after they received reports of a suspicious vehicle at the Holiday Inn on Springbrook Drive.
Police say Curtiss had 83 grams of what appeared to be marijuana and a digital scale. Curtiss is now charged with drug possession for resale and possession of unlawful paraphernalia.
He was taken to the Washington County Detention Center where his bond was set at $11,000.
Curtiss is scheduled to be in court Friday morning.
- Five people running for three seats on Johnson City Commission
- Weighing options for ambulance services in Hawkins County
- Animal shelter needs help with overcrowding, charging less for adoption
- Local firefighters had rare opportunity to train in a real life setting
- Tri Cities Regional Airport celebrates completion of construction