JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - An investigation into a suspicious vehicle leads to drug charges for a Butler, Tennessee man.
Johnson City Police say 30-year-old Donald Curtiss, Jr. was arrested Thursday after they received reports of a suspicious vehicle at the Holiday Inn on Springbrook Drive.
Police say Curtiss had 83 grams of what appeared to be marijuana and a digital scale. Curtiss is now charged with drug possession for resale and possession of unlawful paraphernalia.
He was taken to the Washington County Detention Center where his bond was set at $11,000.
Curtiss is scheduled to be in court Friday morning.
- New KISS concert in Manchester canceled after terrorist attacks
- New Tennessee governor signs NRA-backed metal detector gun bill
- New Former Texas nurse accused of killing dozens of kids in '80s
- UPDATE: Johnson County juvenile pleads guilty in 2015 murder
- Muslim man sues Little Caesars over pizza labeled 'halal'