JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - An investigation into a suspicious vehicle leads to drug charges for a Butler, Tennessee man.
Johnson City Police say 30-year-old Donald Curtiss, Jr. was arrested Thursday after they received reports of a suspicious vehicle at the Holiday Inn on Springbrook Drive.
Police say Curtiss had 83 grams of what appeared to be marijuana and a digital scale. Curtiss is now charged with drug possession for resale and possession of unlawful paraphernalia.
He was taken to the Washington County Detention Center where his bond was set at $11,000.
Curtiss is scheduled to be in court Friday morning.
- Rabies vaccinations offered in Southwest Virginia
- Sports injury seminar aimed to teach coaches how to keep athletes healthy
- Children given free winter coats at the 17th annual Coats For Kids
- Unusual investigation leads to arrest of Bristol, Va. man
- Local agencies participating in National Drug Take-Back Day