JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - An investigation into a suspicious vehicle leads to drug charges for a Butler, Tennessee man.
Johnson City Police say 30-year-old Donald Curtiss, Jr. was arrested Thursday after they received reports of a suspicious vehicle at the Holiday Inn on Springbrook Drive.
Police say Curtiss had 83 grams of what appeared to be marijuana and a digital scale. Curtiss is now charged with drug possession for resale and possession of unlawful paraphernalia.
He was taken to the Washington County Detention Center where his bond was set at $11,000.
Curtiss is scheduled to be in court Friday morning.
- New Bristol, Va. police officer, involved in domestic dispute, under investigation
- New Officials ask public for help in search for escaped Washington Co., Tenn. inmate
- U.S. Marshals offering a reward for tips in the capture of Timothy England
- Former Kingsport armory coming down for commercial development
- Lexington at Johnson City nursing home to close doors Oct. 31