JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - An investigation into a suspicious vehicle leads to drug charges for a Butler, Tennessee man.
Johnson City Police say 30-year-old Donald Curtiss, Jr. was arrested Thursday after they received reports of a suspicious vehicle at the Holiday Inn on Springbrook Drive.
Police say Curtiss had 83 grams of what appeared to be marijuana and a digital scale. Curtiss is now charged with drug possession for resale and possession of unlawful paraphernalia.
He was taken to the Washington County Detention Center where his bond was set at $11,000.
Curtiss is scheduled to be in court Friday morning.
- Police: Car plows into parade crowd in New Orleans; 12 hurt
- VA Gubernatorial Candidate campaigning in Southwest Virginia
- Mall at Johnson City full of race cars for season preview
- Final contract signed to transfer Sullivan North to Kingsport City Schools
- Gov. amends SWVa. lawmaker's bill to raise fine for driving slowly in left lane