JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - A woman faces drug charges after police get a call about a suspicious vehicle.
Johnson City police tell us they spotted the vehicle at Winged Deer Park early Wednesday morning.
We're told Sarah Edwards and another person were in the car when they smelled marijuana coming from the vehicle.
Police tell us they searched the car and found hydrocodone pills, marijuana, and other drug equipment.
Edwards was arrested and charged with possession of a controlled substance for resale, simple possession of schedule VI, and unlawful drug equipment.
- Ceremony honors female veterans at Mountain Home National Cemetery
- Johnson City Memorial Day ceremony goes off without hitch, despite stolen flags
- Mountain Home National Cemetery honoring fallen service members on Memorial Day
- Free meals for children in Kingsport begin Tuesday
- Police: Man fired AK-47 from car while driving down highway