JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - A woman faces drug charges after police get a call about a suspicious vehicle.
Johnson City police tell us they spotted the vehicle at Winged Deer Park early Wednesday morning.
We're told Sarah Edwards and another person were in the car when they smelled marijuana coming from the vehicle.
Police tell us they searched the car and found hydrocodone pills, marijuana, and other drug equipment.
Edwards was arrested and charged with possession of a controlled substance for resale, simple possession of schedule VI, and unlawful drug equipment.
- ETSU student charged following gorilla mask incident at Black Lives Matter protest
- Carter County deputy, former 'Southern Justice' star, charged with murder
- ETSU administration quickly organizes meeting to start conversations about race
- Recovery action walk raises awareness in Wise County
- Police searching for kidnapping suspect