JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - A woman faces drug charges after police get a call about a suspicious vehicle.
Johnson City police tell us they spotted the vehicle at Winged Deer Park early Wednesday morning.
We're told Sarah Edwards and another person were in the car when they smelled marijuana coming from the vehicle.
Police tell us they searched the car and found hydrocodone pills, marijuana, and other drug equipment.
Edwards was arrested and charged with possession of a controlled substance for resale, simple possession of schedule VI, and unlawful drug equipment.
- UPDATE: 29-year-old miner suffers several broken bones in Buchanan County
- Dozens disappointed after local legislators a no-show at meeting in Johnson City
- Crews will scale back the search effort for a missing man on South Holston Lake
- Democratic candidate for Virginia Governor discusses improving Southwest Virginia economy
- One person dead in Sunday morning car crash