JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - A woman is facing charges after police say she was caught using a stolen EBT card on camera.
Johnson City Police say Christy Renee Gillespie is facing charges of aggravated burglary, theft under $500 and fraud.
Police tell us the victim of the theft said someone came into their home and stole the card.
Later police say they found video of Gillespie using that card that same day at Wal-Mart.
Gillespie is being held in Washington County Detention Center.
- Updated Update on Proposed Methadone Clinic for Gray
- Washington County, Virginia man charged with rape of child
- EPA, USDA announces initiative to help bring broadband service to Erwin
- Previously missing Russell County woman found unharmed in Georgia
- Major decision expected Wednesday in relation to proposed Gray methadone clinic