JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - A woman is facing charges after police say she was caught using a stolen EBT card on camera.
Johnson City Police say Christy Renee Gillespie is facing charges of aggravated burglary, theft under $500 and fraud.
Police tell us the victim of the theft said someone came into their home and stole the card.
Later police say they found video of Gillespie using that card that same day at Wal-Mart.
Gillespie is being held in Washington County Detention Center.
- Updated VA Coal and Energy Alliance Conference: Industry leaders optimistic about coal rebound
- McAuliffe announces millions for 'green' overhaul in Russell Co. Schools
- UPDATE: Former regional jail guards indicted for contraband, bribes
- Letter: Flynn cites 'public frenzy,' invokes 5th Amendment
- Bristol Spruce-Up: Deadline approaching for Neighborhood Grant program