JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - A woman is facing charges after police say she was caught using a stolen EBT card on camera.
Johnson City Police say Christy Renee Gillespie is facing charges of aggravated burglary, theft under $500 and fraud.
Police tell us the victim of the theft said someone came into their home and stole the card.
Later police say they found video of Gillespie using that card that same day at Wal-Mart.
Gillespie is being held in Washington County Detention Center.
- ETSU student charged following gorilla mask incident at Black Lives Matter protest
- Carter County deputy, former 'Southern Justice' star, charged with murder
- ETSU administration quickly organizes meeting to start conversations about race
- Recovery action walk raises awareness in Wise County
- Police searching for kidnapping suspect