JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - A Johnson City woman is charged with theft over $1,000.
Valerie Hyatt was charged after an investigation by Johnson City Police.
They say a victim complained Hyatt was creating fake returns and pocketing cash at her business.
Hyatt was taken to the Washington County, Tennessee Detention Center. She is scheduled to appear in court Wednesday.
- Updated Local firefighters had rare opportunity to train in a real life setting
- New Tri Cities Regional Airport celebrates completion of construction
- Jury is out in first-degree murder case of Johnson City man
- Volunteer firefighters responded to RV fire in Bluff City
- Two men charged in the fatal shooting of Zaevion Dobson