JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - A Johnson City woman is charged with theft over $1,000.
Valerie Hyatt was charged after an investigation by Johnson City Police.
They say a victim complained Hyatt was creating fake returns and pocketing cash at her business.
Hyatt was taken to the Washington County, Tennessee Detention Center. She is scheduled to appear in court Wednesday.
- New Firefighters feeling 'hopeful' after making presentation to Bristol, Va. city council
- School Budget Cut: Many voice concerns about tentative budget at Board of Supervisors meeting
- Solidarity in Remembrance: Smyth Co. town comes together to honor veterans
- Former addict overcomes addiction, becomes drug court coordinator
- Man with bladed gloves, clown makeup held in Denver stabbing