JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - A Johnson City woman is charged with theft over $1,000.
Valerie Hyatt was charged after an investigation by Johnson City Police.
They say a victim complained Hyatt was creating fake returns and pocketing cash at her business.
Hyatt was taken to the Washington County, Tennessee Detention Center. She is scheduled to appear in court Wednesday.
- Local police agencies offering drug take-back services Saturday
- Domtar announces reduced production at Kingsport plant
- Virginia voter registration deadline extended through Friday
- Updated Youth leaders in Bristol learn about tolerance
- Updated Grand jury set to hear case of man accused of sexual assault