JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - A Johnson City man is facing drug charges after police say an anonymous tip led them to his hotel room.
Officers arrested 33-year-old Christopher Connelly early Thursday morning.
The police department received a tip about possible drug activity going on at his hotel room. Investigators say they knocked on his door and were given permission to search the room.
He was arrested after searching the room and charged with drug possession for resale and possession of drug paraphernalia.
- Sheriff confirms murder in Unicoi County, TN
- Updated Part of Bristol, Tennessee without water after water main break
- School officials, parents discuss future of Weaver Elementary
- Unicoi County woman charged with first degree murder in Monday stabbing incident
- Bristol, TN taking steps to use drones in fire and police operations