JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - A Johnson City man is facing drug charges after police say an anonymous tip led them to his hotel room.
Officers arrested 33-year-old Christopher Connelly early Thursday morning.
The police department received a tip about possible drug activity going on at his hotel room. Investigators say they knocked on his door and were given permission to search the room.
He was arrested after searching the room and charged with drug possession for resale and possession of drug paraphernalia.
- New Another 'Chicken Head Mafia' member sentenced in drug case
- 2-year-old drowns in North Carolina swimming pool
- South Dakota teen with cancer gets OK to walk at graduation
- 2 juveniles charged in former Kingsport IGA building fire
- New resource plans to help mothers bearing drug addicted babies in Tri-Cities