JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - Johnson City Police say they responded to a call about a burglary Monday night in time to find the suspects still in the home.
Brandon Rice and Whitney Hixson are charged with burglary and resisting arrest.
Police say they tried to hide in the attic of the Delaware Street under insulation.
They're in the Washington County, Tennessee Detention Center and are scheduled for court at 1:30pm Tuesday.
- Updated Police: Car plows into parade crowd in New Orleans; 12 hurt
- VA Gubernatorial Candidate campaigning in Southwest Virginia
- Mall at Johnson City full of race cars for season preview
- Final contract signed to transfer Sullivan North to Kingsport City Schools
- Gov. amends SWVa. lawmaker's bill to raise fine for driving slowly in left lane