JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - Johnson City Police say they responded to a call about a burglary Monday night in time to find the suspects still in the home.
Brandon Rice and Whitney Hixson are charged with burglary and resisting arrest.
Police say they tried to hide in the attic of the Delaware Street under insulation.
They're in the Washington County, Tennessee Detention Center and are scheduled for court at 1:30pm Tuesday.
- Pastor's wife charged with embezzling from church in Kingsport
- Four charged in Church Hill home invasion case
- Updated VP candidate Pence not hurt when plane skids off runway
- Chelsea Clinton garnering young voters at Appalachian State University
- Kingsport man trying to make Halloween attractions accessible to all