JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - Johnson City Police say they responded to a call about a burglary Monday night in time to find the suspects still in the home.
Brandon Rice and Whitney Hixson are charged with burglary and resisting arrest.
Police say they tried to hide in the attic of the Delaware Street under insulation.
They're in the Washington County, Tennessee Detention Center and are scheduled for court at 1:30pm Tuesday.
- UPDATE: escaped UPS Lee inmates captured in Mexico
- Firefighters feeling 'hopeful' after making presentation to Bristol, Va. city council
- School Budget Cut: Many voice concerns about tentative budget at Board of Supervisors meeting
- Solidarity in Remembrance: Smyth Co. town comes together to honor veterans
- Former addict overcomes addiction, becomes drug court coordinator