JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - Johnson City police charged a man after they say he stole infant formula and then sold it.
According to Johnson City Police, Timothy Gessesl is charged with one count of theft of property.
Police say Gessel entered area grocery stores, hid large amounts of the formula and took it.
They say he sold it to consignment shops.
- Johnson City man found guilty of second degree murder
- Five people running for three seats on Johnson City Commission
- Weighing options for ambulance services in Hawkins County
- Animal shelter needs help with overcrowding, charging less for adoption
- Local firefighters had rare opportunity to train in a real life setting