JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - Johnson City police charged a man after they say he stole infant formula and then sold it.
According to Johnson City Police, Timothy Gessesl is charged with one count of theft of property.
Police say Gessel entered area grocery stores, hid large amounts of the formula and took it.
They say he sold it to consignment shops.
- New Video game player dies during non-stop marathon session
- New Correctional workers paint grim picture of Delaware prisons
- Updated 4 charged in death of 9-year-old boy with cerebral palsy
- Carter County robbery suspect captured
- Faculty respond to TBR's 'interim actions' taken at Northeast State Community College