JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - Johnson City police charged a man after they say he stole infant formula and then sold it.
According to Johnson City Police, Timothy Gessesl is charged with one count of theft of property.
Police say Gessel entered area grocery stores, hid large amounts of the formula and took it.
They say he sold it to consignment shops.
- New Former Norton parks and recreation supervisor to plead guilty in sex scandal
- Updated Live to Tell: Dragon crash victim describes ordeal
- New Paralyzed hiker finishes 2,000-plus mile journey
- Updated UPDATE: Carter County rape, incest suspect appears in court
- Updated Barter Theatre announces 2017 lineup