JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - A Johnson City man is facing charges after police say he sexually assaulted a woman.
Johnson City police arrested Robert L. Esquilin after a report was filed on January 12th.
Esquilin is in the Washington County Detention Center under a $50,000 bond.
He's scheduled to be in court Friday.
- New KISS concert in Manchester canceled after terrorist attacks
- New Tennessee governor signs NRA-backed metal detector gun bill
- New Former Texas nurse accused of killing dozens of kids in '80s
- UPDATE: Johnson County juvenile pleads guilty in 2015 murder
- Muslim man sues Little Caesars over pizza labeled 'halal'