JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - A Johnson City man is expected in court Thursday to face meth charges.
Johnson City Police say 23-year-old Daniel Hylmon was arrested Wednesday after investigators got a tip about meth being made in his S. North Street home.
Police tell News 5, a search of the home revealed a large amount of "one-pot" meth labs, as well as finished methamphetamine.
Hylmon now faces several drug charge, as well as a charge of aggravated child abuse. Police have not released information related to that charge.
He was taken to the Washington County Detention Center. His bond was set at $80,000.
- Historic U.S. Army recruitment effort increase underway
- More sponsors for measure to repeal HB2, keep restrictions
- West Virginia Senate would penalize sharing explicit images
- Authorities investigating Carter County pharmacy armed robbery
- Tennessee man faces negligent homicide charge in toddler's death