JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - A Johnson City man is expected in court Thursday to face meth charges.
Johnson City Police say 23-year-old Daniel Hylmon was arrested Wednesday after investigators got a tip about meth being made in his S. North Street home.
Police tell News 5, a search of the home revealed a large amount of "one-pot" meth labs, as well as finished methamphetamine.
Hylmon now faces several drug charge, as well as a charge of aggravated child abuse. Police have not released information related to that charge.
He was taken to the Washington County Detention Center. His bond was set at $80,000.
- New Johnson County woman recovering after vicious dog attack
- New Law enforcement search for dangerous inmate that escaped from local jail
- New Johnson City woman honored by Girl Scouts of the Southern Appalachians
- Updated Johnson City Cardinals may break 20 year attendance record
- Updated Local bank holding 5K run to raise money for Niswonger Children's Hospital