JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - A Johnson City man is facing an attempted murder charge after police say he was accused of injecting a family member with an unknown quantity of medicine.
Lee Renfro is charged with one count of attempted first degree murder.
Police tell us after an investigation they found Renfro allegedly injected Martha Renfro with an unknown quantity of medicine.
Police say the victim had been treated for an unknown condition that required her to be hospitalized on three different occasions.
Lee Renfro will be in court Friday.
- New Third suspect in Nashville tourist's death arrested
- Updated Virginia city may consider "In God We Trust" motto for its city hall
- Body discovered near Guest River Gorge
- Red carpet rolled out in Bristol for the movie premiere of 'Believe'
- Rime ice caps area mountain tops just days after record highs