JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - A Johnson City man is facing an attempted murder charge after police say he was accused of injecting a family member with an unknown quantity of medicine.
Lee Renfro is charged with one count of attempted first degree murder.
Police tell us after an investigation they found Renfro allegedly injected Martha Renfro with an unknown quantity of medicine.
Police say the victim had been treated for an unknown condition that required her to be hospitalized on three different occasions.
Lee Renfro will be in court Friday.
- New Bristol, Va. police officer, involved in domestic dispute, under investigation
- New Officials ask public for help in search for escaped Washington Co., Tenn. inmate
- U.S. Marshals offering a reward for tips in the capture of Timothy England
- Former Kingsport armory coming down for commercial development
- Lexington at Johnson City nursing home to close doors Oct. 31