JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - A Johnson City man is facing an attempted murder charge after police say he was accused of injecting a family member with an unknown quantity of medicine.
Lee Renfro is charged with one count of attempted first degree murder.
Police tell us after an investigation they found Renfro allegedly injected Martha Renfro with an unknown quantity of medicine.
Police say the victim had been treated for an unknown condition that required her to be hospitalized on three different occasions.
Lee Renfro will be in court Friday.
- Kidnapping suspect still on the run, after statewide AMBER Alert is canceled
- Lightning strikes BVU sub station in North Bristol, 3,700 customers without power
- Johnson City woman forces her way into occupied motel room
- Thousands of flags placed on veterans' graves for Memorial day
- Foreign suspect sends bomb threat by fax to Meadowview Center in Kingsport