JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - A Pennsylvania man is facing charges in Johnson City after being accused of stealing a vehicle.
Johnson City Police tell News 5 Michael Martin was arrested Sunday. Police say officers pulled him over because the vehicle he was driving had no headlights. We're told it also had only three wheels.
Police say they discovered the vehicle Martin was driving had been stolen in Greeneville.
Martin was arrested and charged with theft of property over $1,000, as well as driving under the influence and underage consumption of alcohol.
He was taken to the Washington County Detention Center. His bond was set at $12,000.
- Updated Police: Car plows into parade crowd in New Orleans; 12 hurt
- VA Gubernatorial Candidate campaigning in Southwest Virginia
- Mall at Johnson City full of race cars for season preview
- Final contract signed to transfer Sullivan North to Kingsport City Schools
- Gov. amends SWVa. lawmaker's bill to raise fine for driving slowly in left lane