JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - A Pennsylvania man is facing charges in Johnson City after being accused of stealing a vehicle.
Johnson City Police tell News 5 Michael Martin was arrested Sunday. Police say officers pulled him over because the vehicle he was driving had no headlights. We're told it also had only three wheels.
Police say they discovered the vehicle Martin was driving had been stolen in Greeneville.
Martin was arrested and charged with theft of property over $1,000, as well as driving under the influence and underage consumption of alcohol.
He was taken to the Washington County Detention Center. His bond was set at $12,000.
- ETSU student charged following gorilla mask incident at Black Lives Matter protest
- Carter County deputy, former 'Southern Justice' star, charged with murder
- ETSU administration quickly organizes meeting to start conversations about race
- Recovery action walk raises awareness in Wise County
- Police searching for kidnapping suspect