JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - A Johnson City man faces aggravated assault charges after police say he fired shots into someone's home.
Police believe Jack Johnson fired into a home on Roan Street shortly before one o'clock on August 13, 2013.
Police say two rounds were found inside of speakers and a third traveled through the living room and out a window.
Victims told police they have had several problems with Johnson.
He was arrested over the weekend.
- Updated Umpire at Little League World Series is from Abindgon
- Updated Take a two-day train excursion through West Virginia
- Updated Workforce development grant providing students training opportunities
- Local kids get an educational tour of the Appalachian Fair
- Lee County man sentenced to 13 years for sexual assault against minor