A Johnson City man will be in court Wednesday to face 10 counts of aggravated assault stemming from a road rage incident.
Benny Lee Branum is accused of purposefully hitting a car that passed him while driving then driving off. Police said the car followed Branum and that's when he got out of the car with a tire iron. Police added that Branum admitted to drinking alcohol.
He is currently being held in the Washington County Detention Center and will be arraigned Wednesday morning.
- President Trump and family now land owners in Hawkins County
- Businesses in downtown Marion deck the windows for holiday contest
- UPDATE: Bristol, Tennessee man sentenced to 10 years for child sex crimes
- Sullivan County Highway Department has new tools to clear slippery roads
- UPDATE: Governor Haslam offers $5K reward for info on Bristol Walmart murder