JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - Police are investigating a stabbing in Johnson City.
We're told it happened around 7:30 Monday night at a home on Mary Street.
Police tell us a fight broke out and a man was stabbed.
He was taken to Johnson City Medical Center and is expected to be OK.
We are waiting to get more facts on the incident. We will bring them to you as soon as we get them.
- Ceremony honors female veterans at Mountain Home National Cemetery
- Johnson City Memorial Day ceremony goes off without hitch, despite stolen flags
- Mountain Home National Cemetery honoring fallen service members on Memorial Day
- Free meals for children in Kingsport begin Tuesday
- Police: Man fired AK-47 from car while driving down highway