JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - Johnson City Police are investigating an early morning armed robbery.
News 5 has learned the robbery happened at Plymouth Road and South Roan Street, just before two o'clock Monday morning.
Dispatchers say the victim was walking to a store when they say they were robbed.
Police have not released a description of the suspect. The investigation is ongoing.
- New 'Aerial Adventure' ropes course opens at ETSU
- Confederate nurse honored more than 150 years after Civil War
- Gov. Haslam hosts Appalachian Regional Commission conference
- Multiple agencies search for escaped inmate out of Washington County, Tenn.
- Local recycling practices both benefit and cost their cities