JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - Johnson City Police are investigating an early morning armed robbery.
News 5 has learned the robbery happened at Plymouth Road and South Roan Street, just before two o'clock Monday morning.
Dispatchers say the victim was walking to a store when they say they were robbed.
Police have not released a description of the suspect. The investigation is ongoing.
- VA Coal and Energy Alliance Conference: Industry leaders optimistic about coal rebound
- McAuliffe announces millions for 'green' overhaul in Russell Co. Schools
- UPDATE: Former regional jail guards indicted for contraband, bribes
- Letter: Flynn cites 'public frenzy,' invokes 5th Amendment
- Bristol Spruce-Up: Deadline approaching for Neighborhood Grant program