JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - Johnson City Police are investigating an early morning armed robbery.
News 5 has learned the robbery happened at Plymouth Road and South Roan Street, just before two o'clock Monday morning.
Dispatchers say the victim was walking to a store when they say they were robbed.
Police have not released a description of the suspect. The investigation is ongoing.
- UPDATE: 29-year-old miner suffers several broken bones in Buchanan County
- Dozens disappointed after local legislators a no-show at meeting in Johnson City
- Crews will scale back the search effort for a missing man on South Holston Lake
- Democratic candidate for Virginia Governor discusses improving Southwest Virginia economy
- One person dead in Sunday morning car crash