JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - A Gray, Tennessee man was arrested during a traffic stop, accused of having drugs.
Johnson City Police say 40-year-old David Mantey was pulled over Tuesday. Police say during that traffic stop, they found more than 23 grams of crack cocaine and a small amount of marijuana.
We're told Mantey was arrested and taken to the Washington County Detention Center. He's now facing several drug charges and a charge of driving on a revoked license.
Mantey is expected to be in court Wednesday afternoon.
- New Video game player dies during non-stop marathon session
- New Correctional workers paint grim picture of Delaware prisons
- Updated 4 charged in death of 9-year-old boy with cerebral palsy
- Carter County robbery suspect captured
- Faculty respond to TBR's 'interim actions' taken at Northeast State Community College