JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - A Gray, Tennessee man was arrested during a traffic stop, accused of having drugs.
Johnson City Police say 40-year-old David Mantey was pulled over Tuesday. Police say during that traffic stop, they found more than 23 grams of crack cocaine and a small amount of marijuana.
We're told Mantey was arrested and taken to the Washington County Detention Center. He's now facing several drug charges and a charge of driving on a revoked license.
Mantey is expected to be in court Wednesday afternoon.
- Hawkins Co. commission halfway to $40 wheel tax increase
- VA Coal and Energy Alliance Conference: Industry leaders optimistic about coal rebound
- McAuliffe announces millions for 'green' overhaul in Russell Co. Schools
- UPDATE: Former regional jail guards indicted for contraband, bribes
- Letter: Flynn cites 'public frenzy,' invokes 5th Amendment