JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - A Johnson City man faces charges after police say they found crack cocaine during a traffic stop.
Johnson City Police arrested 28-year-old Narvell McDermott just before 10:30 Sunday night.
Police tell us they found more than 44.6 grams of crack cocaine in his vehicle and $667 in cash. We're also told the car he was driving was stolen.
McDermott faces several charges including drug possession, driving on revoked license, light law violation, evading arrest and motor vehicle theft.
He is expected to appear in court Tuesday.
- New Kingsport native identified as victim in Washington state mall shooting
- Updated Local donors, recipients talk about impact of organ and tissue donation
- Updated Bristol Virginia council votes to borrow another three million for The Falls
- Officials hope to get more millennials voting in this presidential election
- Local mental health court to soon hit major milestone