JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - A Johnson City man faces charges after police say they found crack cocaine during a traffic stop.
Johnson City Police arrested 28-year-old Narvell McDermott just before 10:30 Sunday night.
Police tell us they found more than 44.6 grams of crack cocaine in his vehicle and $667 in cash. We're also told the car he was driving was stolen.
McDermott faces several charges including drug possession, driving on revoked license, light law violation, evading arrest and motor vehicle theft.
He is expected to appear in court Tuesday.
- Tri-Cities native auctioning off Battle at Bristol tickets to help Louisiana flood victims
- Kids learn from visit to Appalachian Fair
- Johnson County school kids process accident, victim worsens
- One person flown to hospital after bicycle and truck crash in Jonesborough
- Job fair scheduled for Wednesday in Erwin