JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - A Johnson City man faces charges after police say they found crack cocaine during a traffic stop.
Johnson City Police arrested 28-year-old Narvell McDermott just before 10:30 Sunday night.
Police tell us they found more than 44.6 grams of crack cocaine in his vehicle and $667 in cash. We're also told the car he was driving was stolen.
McDermott faces several charges including drug possession, driving on revoked license, light law violation, evading arrest and motor vehicle theft.
He is expected to appear in court Tuesday.
- UPDATE: 29-year-old miner suffers several broken bones in Buchanan County
- Dozens of vendors showcase businesses at Home and Garden Show in Johnson City
- Volunteer regional crews assisting in search for Matt Ragan on South Holston Lake
- ‘Polar Plunge for Christ' raises money to prevent teen suicide
- MSHA, Wellmont address merger application delays, what's next