GRAY, Tenn. - The Washington County, Tennessee Sheriff's Office said they made a meth bust and found a five-year-old boy inside the home.
Deputy William Gregg said they went to serve a felony warrant on Captain's Lane in Gray about 7:30 p.m. Wednesday. Gregg says when they got inside deputies found meth ingredients and a bottle that was still smoking from cooking meth.
Deputies turned the child over to child protective services.
Kyle A. White was arrested and charged him with manufacture of meth.
Gregg said more charges are pending. In Johnson City, he was wanted on charges of identity theft, felony reckless endangerment, possession drug paraphernalia, and suspended license.
- Updated Man convicted in massive crack cocaine conspiracy in northeast Tennessee
- Updated Details released on capture of one escaped inmate from Hawkins County
- Authorities search for violent, dangerous escaped inmate
- Shop sells shirts to raise $40K for fallen officer's family
- Case of Greene Co. man accused in shooting sent to grand jury