GRAY, Tenn. - The Washington County, Tennessee Sheriff's Office said they made a meth bust and found a five-year-old boy inside the home.
Deputy William Gregg said they went to serve a felony warrant on Captain's Lane in Gray about 7:30 p.m. Wednesday. Gregg says when they got inside deputies found meth ingredients and a bottle that was still smoking from cooking meth.
Deputies turned the child over to child protective services.
Kyle A. White was arrested and charged him with manufacture of meth.
Gregg said more charges are pending. In Johnson City, he was wanted on charges of identity theft, felony reckless endangerment, possession drug paraphernalia, and suspended license.
- Updated Kingsport City Schools unveils new DB Excel facility
- Updated Northeast State Student Veterans of America raising awareness about veteran suicides
- New Bluff City Rescue launches 'Buck for a Truck' campaign
- New Grant deadline approaches to expand Birthplace of Country Music Museum
- Women's Facebook warning goes viral