GRAY, Tenn. - The Washington County, Tennessee Sheriff's Office said they made a meth bust and found a five-year-old boy inside the home.
Deputy William Gregg said they went to serve a felony warrant on Captain's Lane in Gray about 7:30 p.m. Wednesday. Gregg says when they got inside deputies found meth ingredients and a bottle that was still smoking from cooking meth.
Deputies turned the child over to child protective services.
Kyle A. White was arrested and charged him with manufacture of meth.
Gregg said more charges are pending. In Johnson City, he was wanted on charges of identity theft, felony reckless endangerment, possession drug paraphernalia, and suspended license.
- New Previously missing Russell County woman found unharmed in Georgia
- Updated Authorities searching for missing Russell County woman
- Major decision expected Monday in relation to proposed Gray methadone clinic
- Updated One dead, one seriously injured in Smyth County hit-and-run
- Tri-Cities native auctioning off Battle at Bristol tickets to help Louisiana flood victims