GRAY, Tenn. - The Washington County, Tennessee Sheriff's Office said they made a meth bust and found a five-year-old boy inside the home.
Deputy William Gregg said they went to serve a felony warrant on Captain's Lane in Gray about 7:30 p.m. Wednesday. Gregg says when they got inside deputies found meth ingredients and a bottle that was still smoking from cooking meth.
Deputies turned the child over to child protective services.
Kyle A. White was arrested and charged him with manufacture of meth.
Gregg said more charges are pending. In Johnson City, he was wanted on charges of identity theft, felony reckless endangerment, possession drug paraphernalia, and suspended license.
- New Thousands of school buses in Virginia need safety device
- New Virginia DMV: Bristol one of 21 localities with zero traffic fatalities in '16
- New UPDATE: 8-year-old girl among victims in Manchester terror attack
- Jury selection enters second day in Bill Cosby sex assault case
- 6,300-plus stoves recalled following electrocution death