JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - Johnson City Police recognized a wanted man.
Police say officers saw Daniel Koval sitting in a parked car on E. Main St. at Spring St. while on routine patrol. They say they confirmed Koval had a warrant for charges of Tampering with Evidence and Resisting Arrest.
Koval was arrested and taken to the Washington County Detention Center. His bond was set at $50,000. His court date is scheduled for January 21, 2014 at 1:00pm in General Sessions Court.
- Kingsport native identified as victim in Washington state mall shooting
- Local donors, recipients talk about impact of organ and tissue donation
- Bristol Virginia council votes to borrow another three million for The Falls
- Officials hope to get more millennials voting in this presidential election
- Local mental health court to soon hit major milestone