JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - Johnson City Police recognized a wanted man.
Police say officers saw Daniel Koval sitting in a parked car on E. Main St. at Spring St. while on routine patrol. They say they confirmed Koval had a warrant for charges of Tampering with Evidence and Resisting Arrest.
Koval was arrested and taken to the Washington County Detention Center. His bond was set at $50,000. His court date is scheduled for January 21, 2014 at 1:00pm in General Sessions Court.
- Police: Woman dead following shooting in Sullivan County
- Warrant issued, suspect at large in Washington County, Va. shooting
- Chelsea Clinton at Appalachian State Thursday for early voting event
- Bristol, Tenn. man receives 20 years on federal child porn charge
- Police: Roan Mountain fire fighter charged with arson