JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - Johnson City Police arrested a man they say was racing another vehicle when he crashed his car into a third car.
19-year-old Danny Hernandez was arrested and charged with reckless endangerment along with several drug charges.
Officers say Hernandez was driving very fast when his car rear-ended another car on West State of Franklin Road.
According to police, Hernandez was racing another vehicle when the crash happened just after midnight Tuesday.
- Updated Virginia outperforms most states on national science tests
- Updated Warm and dry weather this week causes higher fire danger
- FTC, Wellmont and MSHA speak in front of SWVa. Health Authority
- VP candidate Pence not hurt when plane skids off runway
- Chelsea Clinton garnering young voters at Appalachian State University