JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - Johnson City Police arrested a man they say was racing another vehicle when he crashed his car into a third car.
19-year-old Danny Hernandez was arrested and charged with reckless endangerment along with several drug charges.
Officers say Hernandez was driving very fast when his car rear-ended another car on West State of Franklin Road.
According to police, Hernandez was racing another vehicle when the crash happened just after midnight Tuesday.
- New Bristol, Va. firefighters post billboards ahead of public hearing
- Two boys charged with reckless burning in Kingsport IGA fire
- Instantly healing technology tested on human in Kingsport
- Union High School Marching Bears performing in National Memorial Day Parade
- Red Onion inmate, D.C. sniper teen could get new trial