JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - Johnson City Police arrested a man they say was racing another vehicle when he crashed his car into a third car.
19-year-old Danny Hernandez was arrested and charged with reckless endangerment along with several drug charges.
Officers say Hernandez was driving very fast when his car rear-ended another car on West State of Franklin Road.
According to police, Hernandez was racing another vehicle when the crash happened just after midnight Tuesday.
- Final contract signed to transfer Sullivan North to Kingsport City Schools
- Gov. amends SWVa. lawmaker's bill to raise fine for driving slowly in left lane
- Neighbors propose traffic mural for Johnson City Tree Streets
- Enjoying record high heat in February
- "Compassion International" exhibition in Gray this weekend