JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - Johnson City Police arrested a man they say was racing another vehicle when he crashed his car into a third car.
19-year-old Danny Hernandez was arrested and charged with reckless endangerment along with several drug charges.
Officers say Hernandez was driving very fast when his car rear-ended another car on West State of Franklin Road.
According to police, Hernandez was racing another vehicle when the crash happened just after midnight Tuesday.
- Updated Man accused of killing father in Buchanan County appears in court
- Highway 421 closed Tuesday between Mountain City and Shady Valley
- Virginia state trooper charged with solicitation of prostitution
- Parents of 11-year-old convicted murderer sued in Jefferson County
- Buchanan County drug roundup leads to over 20 arrests