JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - Johnson City Police arrested a man they say was racing another vehicle when he crashed his car into a third car.
19-year-old Danny Hernandez was arrested and charged with reckless endangerment along with several drug charges.
Officers say Hernandez was driving very fast when his car rear-ended another car on West State of Franklin Road.
According to police, Hernandez was racing another vehicle when the crash happened just after midnight Tuesday.
- Local recycling practices both benefit and cost their cities
- Johnson County woman recovering after vicious dog attack
- Law enforcement search for dangerous inmate that escaped from local jail
- Johnson City woman honored by Girl Scouts of the Southern Appalachians
- Johnson City Cardinals may break 20 year attendance record