JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - Johnson City Police arrested a man they say assaulted and threatened a juvenile that was a co-defendant in another case.
18-year-old Dakoda Paul Marich is charged with simple assault and coercion of a witness.
The victim told police that the incident happened near his home back in August.
Police did not release details about the case in which the two are co-defendants.
- New Bristol, Va. police officer, involved in domestic dispute, under investigation
- New Officials ask public for help in search for escaped Washington Co., Tenn. inmate
- U.S. Marshals offering a reward for tips in the capture of Timothy England
- Former Kingsport armory coming down for commercial development
- Lexington at Johnson City nursing home to close doors Oct. 31