JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - Johnson City Police arrested a man they say assaulted and threatened a juvenile that was a co-defendant in another case.
18-year-old Dakoda Paul Marich is charged with simple assault and coercion of a witness.
The victim told police that the incident happened near his home back in August.
Police did not release details about the case in which the two are co-defendants.
- UPDATE: 29-year-old miner suffers several broken bones in Buchanan County
- Dozens of vendors showcase businesses at Home and Garden Show in Johnson City
- Volunteer regional crews assisting in search for Matt Ragan on South Holston Lake
- ‘Polar Plunge for Christ' raises money to prevent teen suicide
- MSHA, Wellmont address merger application delays, what's next