JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - There are some road closures you need to know about in Johnson City, Tennessee.
Starting at 7 a.m. Wednesday morning, the portion of West Main Street between Boone and Buffalo Streets will be closed. Crews will be working on a concrete crosswalk, which is part of several downtown improvement projects underway.
Traffic will be detoured via Boone Street. You can still access all businesses.
West Main Street is expected to reopen by Monday.
- Johnson City woman forces her way into occupied motel room
- Lightening strikes BVU sub station in North Bristol, 3,700 customers without power
- Thousands of flags placed on veterans' graves for Memorial day
- Foreign suspect sends bomb threat by fax to Meadowview Center in Kingsport
- Elizabethton Police investigating toddler's death