JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - There are some road closures you need to know about in Johnson City, Tennessee.
Starting at 7 a.m. Wednesday morning, the portion of West Main Street between Boone and Buffalo Streets will be closed. Crews will be working on a concrete crosswalk, which is part of several downtown improvement projects underway.
Traffic will be detoured via Boone Street. You can still access all businesses.
West Main Street is expected to reopen by Monday.
- New Faculty respond to TBR's 'interim actions' taken at Northeast State Community College
- New Volunteers needed to build home for family in Unicoi County
- Greene County Workhouse women's choir lifting spirits
- Official: Trump to revoke transgender bathroom guidance
- YWCA helping girls get ready for prom