JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - There are some road closures you need to know about in Johnson City, Tennessee.
Starting at 7 a.m. Wednesday morning, the portion of West Main Street between Boone and Buffalo Streets will be closed. Crews will be working on a concrete crosswalk, which is part of several downtown improvement projects underway.
Traffic will be detoured via Boone Street. You can still access all businesses.
West Main Street is expected to reopen by Monday.
- Sale of the old mill property still planning to go through after fire
- Greene County teen admits to murdering father
- Authorities continue investigation into old General Mills building fire
- Cyber security customer call center has grand opening in Wise
- Expelled state lawmaker escorted from UT football game