JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - We've learned there has been a robbery at a CVS pharmacy in Johnson City.
The CVS that was robbed is on West Market Street in Johnson City.
The suspect escaped; police were still looking for him as of 5 p.m.
No one was injured. We're told it was not an armed robbery.
We'll bring you more details as they are available.
- Updated Fire in Abingdon sends man to hospital
- School board picks plan for new Boone's Creek school, discusses redistricting issue
- Is the election stressing you out? You're not alone.
- Avoca community rallies for girl's Diabetes service dog
- Court: Greeneville bank manager embezzled more than $1 million