JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - There are some parking changes happening in Johnson City in an effort to improve driving conditions.
Large vehicles like tractor-trailers and buses cannot park on the street for more than two hours.
Non-motorized equipment cannot be parked on city streets from more than eight hours.
Property storage units are now banned from city streets as well as right-of-ways.
- U.S. Marshals offering a reward for tips in the capture of Timothy England
- Former Kingsport armory coming down for commercial development
- Lexington at Johnson City nursing home to close doors Oct. 31
- Tennessee's Education Commissioner visits local schools
- Medical treatment of accused Volunteer Parkway shooter burdensome