JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - There are some parking changes happening in Johnson City in an effort to improve driving conditions.
Large vehicles like tractor-trailers and buses cannot park on the street for more than two hours.
Non-motorized equipment cannot be parked on city streets from more than eight hours.
Property storage units are now banned from city streets as well as right-of-ways.
- Sheriff confirms murder in Unicoi County, TN
- School officials, parents discuss future of Weaver Elementary
- Unicoi County woman charged with first degree murder in Monday stabbing incident
- Bristol, TN taking steps to use drones in fire and police operations
- Trump supporters and protesters rally in downtown Abingdon