JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - There are some parking changes happening in Johnson City in an effort to improve driving conditions.
Large vehicles like tractor-trailers and buses cannot park on the street for more than two hours.
Non-motorized equipment cannot be parked on city streets from more than eight hours.
Property storage units are now banned from city streets as well as right-of-ways.
- Final contract signed to transfer Sullivan North to Kingsport City Schools
- Gov. amends SWVa. lawmaker's bill to raise fine for driving slowly in left lane
- Neighbors propose traffic mural for Johnson City Tree Streets
- Enjoying record high heat in February
- "Compassion International" exhibition in Gray this weekend