JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - There are some parking changes happening in Johnson City in an effort to improve driving conditions.
Large vehicles like tractor-trailers and buses cannot park on the street for more than two hours.
Non-motorized equipment cannot be parked on city streets from more than eight hours.
Property storage units are now banned from city streets as well as right-of-ways.
- New UPDATE: Keene sentenced to 60 years
- Convicted cop killer lingering on death row, costly to taxpayers
- Bristol, Va., woman charged with malicious wounding
- Man convicted of vehicular homicide by intoxication denied new trial
- Former Norton parks and recreation supervisor to plead guilty in sex scandal