JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - Some online Johnson City Power Board systems will be offline for part of the weekend.
The Power Board says it will not be able to accept payments or access account information on its telephone-based Interactive Voice Response system or its mobile and web-based applications. The outage will be from 1 a.m. to 4 a.m. on June 15.
JCPB says the interruption in services is part of a scheduled maintenance plan.
- Kingsport native identified as victim in Washington state mall shooting
- Local donors, recipients talk about impact of organ and tissue donation
- Bristol Virginia council votes to borrow another three million for The Falls
- Officials hope to get more millennials voting in this presidential election
- Local mental health court to soon hit major milestone