JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - Some online Johnson City Power Board systems will be offline for part of the weekend.
The Power Board says it will not be able to accept payments or access account information on its telephone-based Interactive Voice Response system or its mobile and web-based applications. The outage will be from 1 a.m. to 4 a.m. on June 15.
JCPB says the interruption in services is part of a scheduled maintenance plan.
- Updated Justin Timberlake on Tenn. voting controversy: "I had no idea."
- Updated Woman pleads guilty in Tenn. drag racing case
- New Man arrested for trying pay with $1 bill altered to look like a $20
- Updated Wife who says lottery is waste of money wins $1 million
- Mistrial for men accused of beating NASCAR's Mike Wallace