JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - Some online Johnson City Power Board systems will be offline for part of the weekend.
The Power Board says it will not be able to accept payments or access account information on its telephone-based Interactive Voice Response system or its mobile and web-based applications. The outage will be from 1 a.m. to 4 a.m. on June 15.
JCPB says the interruption in services is part of a scheduled maintenance plan.
- New Previously missing Russell County woman found unharmed in Georgia
- Updated Authorities searching for missing Russell County woman
- Major decision expected Monday in relation to proposed Gray methadone clinic
- Updated One dead, one seriously injured in Smyth County hit-and-run
- Tri-Cities native auctioning off Battle at Bristol tickets to help Louisiana flood victims