JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - One man is dead after a late-night crash in northeast Tennessee.
Johnson City Police tell us 49-year-old Ronnie Gobble was killed in a crash at the intersection of Knob Creek Road and Peachtree Street.
Police say the driver of the other vehicle was 84-year-old Charles Miller. He was taken to the VA Medical Center and is expected to recover.
The investigation continues at this hour.
- New Four months after Johnson City murder, still no suspect
- Updated UPDATE: Suspected Kingsport killer gets $250K bond
- UPDATE: Fresh leads develop in Christmas Eve murder
- Kingsport City Schools unveils new DB Excel facility
- Northeast State Student Veterans of America raising awareness about veteran suicides