JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - One man is dead after a late-night crash in northeast Tennessee.
Johnson City Police tell us 49-year-old Ronnie Gobble was killed in a crash at the intersection of Knob Creek Road and Peachtree Street.
Police say the driver of the other vehicle was 84-year-old Charles Miller. He was taken to the VA Medical Center and is expected to recover.
The investigation continues at this hour.
- Updated U.S. Coast Guard Auxiliary offers vessel safety inspections
- New After Saudi arms deal, defense shares fly
- New Bill Condon will direct 2019 'Bride of Frankenstein' remake
- Colorado highway named for Blue Angel pilot killed in crash
- Virginia inmate given furlough one day before she died of cancer