JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - One man is dead after a late-night crash in northeast Tennessee.
Johnson City Police tell us 49-year-old Ronnie Gobble was killed in a crash at the intersection of Knob Creek Road and Peachtree Street.
Police say the driver of the other vehicle was 84-year-old Charles Miller. He was taken to the VA Medical Center and is expected to recover.
The investigation continues at this hour.
- Tri-Cities native auctioning off Battle at Bristol tickets to help Louisiana flood victims
- Kids learn from visit to Appalachian Fair
- Johnson County school kids process accident, victim worsens
- One person flown to hospital after bicycle and truck crash in Jonesborough
- Job fair scheduled for Wednesday in Erwin