JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - One man is dead after a late-night crash in northeast Tennessee.
Johnson City Police tell us 49-year-old Ronnie Gobble was killed in a crash at the intersection of Knob Creek Road and Peachtree Street.
Police say the driver of the other vehicle was 84-year-old Charles Miller. He was taken to the VA Medical Center and is expected to recover.
The investigation continues at this hour.
- ETSU student charged following gorilla mask incident at Black Lives Matter protest
- Carter County deputy, former 'Southern Justice' star, charged with murder
- New Vance Middle School receives big honor
- New Joe Lasher Jr. playing benefit concert for Second Harvest
- New Bogus bills found circulating around Greeneville