JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - One man is dead after a late-night crash in northeast Tennessee.
Johnson City Police tell us 49-year-old Ronnie Gobble was killed in a crash at the intersection of Knob Creek Road and Peachtree Street.
Police say the driver of the other vehicle was 84-year-old Charles Miller. He was taken to the VA Medical Center and is expected to recover.
The investigation continues at this hour.
- Dolly Parton films final scenes at Dollywood for her new Christmas movie
- Bristol, Va. police officer, involved in domestic dispute, under investigation
- Officials ask public for help in search for escaped Washington Co., Tenn. inmate
- U.S. Marshals offering a reward for tips in the capture of Timothy England
- Former Kingsport armory coming down for commercial development