WASHINGTON COUNTY, Tenn. - This week marked six months since devastating floods hit the Dry Creek Community of Washington County, Tennessee.
On Tuesday, we get a look at the rebuilding progress and the relief that's still being offered.
Tennessee Housing Development Agency provided the community a $300,000 grant to rebuild.
Executive Director Ralph Perrey will be in Dry Creek Tuesday afternoon at 1:30 to see how work is coming along.
- New Four months after Johnson City murder, still no suspect
- Updated UPDATE: Suspected Kingsport killer gets $250K bond
- UPDATE: Fresh leads develop in Christmas Eve murder
- Kingsport City Schools unveils new DB Excel facility
- Northeast State Student Veterans of America raising awareness about veteran suicides