WASHINGTON COUNTY, Tenn. - This week marked six months since devastating floods hit the Dry Creek Community of Washington County, Tennessee.
On Tuesday, we get a look at the rebuilding progress and the relief that's still being offered.
Tennessee Housing Development Agency provided the community a $300,000 grant to rebuild.
Executive Director Ralph Perrey will be in Dry Creek Tuesday afternoon at 1:30 to see how work is coming along.
- Police: Woman dead following shooting in Sullivan County
- Warrant issued, suspect at large in Washington County, Va. shooting
- Bristol, Tenn. man receives 20 years on federal child porn charge
- Police: Roan Mountain fire fighter charged with arson
- Updated Chelsea Clinton at Appalachian State Thursday for early voting event