JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - We're learning more about an officer involved crash in Johnson City.
Tennessee Highway Patrol tells us they responded to the crash around 9:30 Friday night, near Roane and Watauga. Dispatch tells us the officer was taken to the hospital. They did not comment on the officer's injuries, but we're told the other driver involved is ok.
- Abingdon Police investigating after a train hit a pedestrian
- Congressman Phil Roe is working on reforming the Affordable Care Act
- IN LIKE A LION: Potential for strong storms on Wednesday
- BMS and Buffalo Wild Wings host Daytona 500 watch parties in the Tri-Cities
- Police say man on drugs led officials on hour-long chase in Johnson City