JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - It's a green light for Phase III of Northeast State Community College's Johnson City teaching site.
College and state officials let contractors know they are ready to move forward with the $1.6 million, and 38,000 square-foot renovation. It will include the addition of classroom space, science and computer labs, a learning resource center, and admin space.
Work is expected to be complete by the end of March.
The building is located at 101 East Market St. in Downtown Johnson City.
- Hawkins Co. commission halfway to $40 wheel tax increase
- VA Coal and Energy Alliance Conference: Industry leaders optimistic about coal rebound
- McAuliffe announces millions for 'green' overhaul in Russell Co. Schools
- UPDATE: Former regional jail guards indicted for contraband, bribes
- Letter: Flynn cites 'public frenzy,' invokes 5th Amendment