JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - It's a green light for Phase III of Northeast State Community College's Johnson City teaching site.
College and state officials let contractors know they are ready to move forward with the $1.6 million, and 38,000 square-foot renovation. It will include the addition of classroom space, science and computer labs, a learning resource center, and admin space.
Work is expected to be complete by the end of March.
The building is located at 101 East Market St. in Downtown Johnson City.
- New Another step in the $50 million BVU - Sunset deal
- Heavy machinery stolen in Washington County, Tenn.
- Man convicted in massive crack cocaine conspiracy in northeast Tennessee
- Updated Details released on capture of one escaped inmate from Hawkins County
- Updated Authorities search for violent, dangerous escaped inmate